Call for Applications: 2023 HQP Summit4CI Working Group
BioCanRx is looking for HQP to help plan the Summit4CI HQP Activities taking place in Ottawa, ON from October 1-4, 2023.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing input on topics for workshops and seminars;
- Assisting in the delivery of training activities at the Summit4CI;
- Evaluating and ranking HQP awards competitions for the Summit4CI;
- Reviewing the Training activities and making recommendations for improvements.
For more details please click here. The deadline to apply is January 20th.
If you have identified a need (e.g., workshop, webinar etc.) that should be addressed or would like to share a best practice, we want to hear about it.
For the latest HQP updates and opportunities, stay in touch with us via the BioCanRx HQP Association on LinkedIn. You can also stay tuned for invitations and calls for applications to join different working groups via LinkedIn, social media, and the HQP mailing list.
If you have any feedback or questions, or would like to be added to the HQP mailing list, please contact Sarah Ivanco Manager, Training, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HQP Working Groups & Committees:
- “Insider Series” Working Group:
- Douglas Chung, PhD Candidate, Pamela Ohashi Lab, Princess Margaret Hospital
- James Han, PhD Candidate, Pamela Ohashi Lab, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Taylor Jamieson, MD/PhD Student, Carolina Ilkow Lab, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Stacey Lee, PhD Student, Jeanette Boudreau Lab, Dalhousie University
- Kitty Liu, PhD Student, Tracy McGaha Lab, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Megan Mahoney, PhD, Manager of HQP Training Programs, BioCanRx
- Adam Nelson, PhD Candidate, Brent Johnson Lab, Dalhousie University
- Julian Smazynski, PhD Candidate, Brad Nelson Lab, BC Cancer Agency
- HQP Summit4CI Working Group
- HQP Development Committee
Other ways to get involved: