The BioCanRx network is pleased to announce the appointment of five new members to its Board of Directors. The new Board members include:
- Dr. Josée Brisebois, Head of Medical, Incyte Canada / Medical Affairs with oversight of Clinical & Regulatory Affairs
- Doreen Hume, Partner, Audit & Assurance, Deloitte Canada
- Antonia Palmer, Co-Founder at Ac2orn: Advocacy for Canadian Childhood Oncology Research Network
- Dr. David Poon, Vice President Business Development and Alliance Management, Zymeworks Inc.
- Dr. John Stagg, Associate Professor, Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Montreal and Lab Head at the CHUM Hospital Research Centre
“I am pleased to welcome Josée, Doreen, Antonia, David and John to our dedicated team of Board of Directors,” said Ken Newport, BioCanRx Board Chair. “Our new members bring a wealth of knowledge and leadership from the areas of industry, academia, finance and advocacy and will be a real asset as we oversee the exciting work of BioCanRx.”