Invest in yourself and your skills development by exploring and participating in these additional educational resources.
Webinars and course content on particular skills, topics or processes to succeed within the sector.
Learn, and sign-up for workshops dedicated to professional development.
Resources for high school students looking to continue their education in health sciences, in particular cancer research. How to learn more, and to engage within the sector.
Your academic institution offers its own professional development programming. Check out what’s available below!
- Dalhousie University: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- McGill University: Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- McMaster University: School of Graduate Studies
- Queen’s University: School of Graduate Studies
- University of Alberta: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
- University of British Columbia: Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- University of Calgary: Faculty of Graduate Studies
- University of Ottawa: Graduate Studies
- University of Toronto: School of Graduate Studies
- Western University: Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies